‹ go back to Careers
Looking to work in Uruguay’s most innovative development company?
At Xmartlabs we partner with startups and enterprises to design, build and launch high-impact applications. Our goal is to be industry leaders in technical execution building well-crafted products.
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager to organise and manage all phases of the organization key projects by defining plans and objectives, coordinating project team members, conducting researches and implementation of technological strategic solutions. An IT educational background and work experience planning and executing IT projects is a must.
- Bachelor Degree, preferably in the fields of computer science or engineering.
- Proven working experience as a project administrator in the IT sector.
- Great communications skills in English both written and spoken.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
- Strong analytical, planning, and organizational skills with an ability to manage competing demands.
- Proven working experience with SCRUM/Agile methodologies in the information technology sector.
- CSM, PMP or similar certification is a plus.